Sunday, November 9, 2008

Received the Certification Kit of Oracle 10g RAC Expert Exam.

Dear Friends,

After a long wait, I have received the Oracle 10g RAC Expert Certification Kit in my hands today, as I have already taken this exam (1Z0-048) in the month of August-2008. More or less it took more than three months to reach in my hands.

Best of luck everyone who is preparing for the Oracle 10g RAC Expert Exam – 1Z0-048.

Check my other blog post on “How to prepare for 1Z0-048 - Oracle 10g RAC Certified Expert Exam.”

Sabdar Syed,


dbacas said...


Arnoud said...

Hi Sabdar,
Congratulations on your achievement. I also took the exam in august, and received my kit 6 weeks ago...
It is possible to send an e-mail to, give them a couple of days to respond and they will send it to you asap... Quickened the process in my case.

Sabdar Syed said...

Thanks Anjum & Arnoud for your comments.

As per Oracle:

Questtion: "I have not received my certification success kit. What do I do?"

Answer: "If you do not receive your Oracle certification success kit within 4-6 weeks of receiving verification that your Hands On Course Requirement Form has been successfully graded, please send an email to and provide your name, Oracle Certification Program credential earned, Prometric ID number, current mailing address, and daytime phone number. "

I was actually thinking of requesting for reprint the certificate for me as I didn't get the Certification as per they mentioned period. But, rather I wait a month extra to get the Certification. It sometimes happen.

It happend me the same when I expected my Oracle 10g Upgrade Certification, later few months, I request for reprint the certificate. After receiving the reprint certification, I got the Original Certification, which was sent by Oracle Very long back.

Sabdar Syed,

Arnoud Roth said...


I sent an e-mail to both addresses (ocp-fulfillment and ocpexam) and ocpexam_ww replied first. ocp-fulfillment never replied to me...
I know they have a very large backlog, and are asking 2 - 3 months patience as of this summer...
Arnoud Roth
PS Just started - thanks for inspiring me to also start a weblog...

Sabdar Syed said...

Good to know that you have also started blogging. Hope to see more posts and articles in your blog.

Best of luck.

Sabdar Syed